by Christopher Prete, 2024-01-09T15:25:55.000-08:00January 09 2024, at 03:25 PM PST
There is a workshop offered by Dr. Sean Fletch that is being promoted through the Chamber of Commerce.
The goals are:
- Learn Keys to protect your child from the lifelong consequences related to concussions and contact sports
- The first 48 hours after injury are critical to recovery, learn what to do
- Red flags for parents to be aware if an injury occurs
- Learn what proactive steps you can take with your child to minimize the severity of a concussion
- How do you know when it is safe for your child to return to play after a concussion?
The workshop is Thursday January 18 from 7-8pm, over Zoom.
If you are interested in joining, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 705 526 7884